Circadia Nighttime Repair
This powerhouse formulation contains advanced peptide technology, second generation vitamins, antioxidants and partnered with Vitamin A that will reverse the signs of aging during sleep. This advanced formulation allows your skin to rejuvenate overnight.
Skin Type Indications: Aging, mild damaged, needing enhanced cell turnover
- Contains moderate level of Vitamin A for new users
- Increases cell turnover
- Offers high antioxidant protection
- Rejuvenates skin cells
- Increases skin strength
Directions: In the evening apply a pea-sized amount into palm and apply to face and neck with upward strokes.
- VITAMIN A (RETINYL ACETATE): A group of vitamins that protect the skin from damage caused by UV rays, repair DNA, and promote skin cell growth.
- PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38(MATRXYL SYTH 6): A peptide that smooths wrinkles and improves skin texture by boosting the production of important components like collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- ERGOTHIONINE (THIOTAINE): An antioxidant that helps regenerate Vitamin C, another important antioxidant for the skin.
- BV-OSC (TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE): An oil-soluble form of Vitamin C that reduces the production of melanin, helping to even out skin tone.
- VITAMIN E (TOCOPHEROL ACETATE): An antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals and helps maintain healthy cell membranes.
- NIACINAMIDE: A vitamin known for its numerous benefits, such as enhancing the skin’s barrier function and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- SYNCHROLIFE™: An advanced peptide-based active ingredient that provides a multitude of skin benefits, including circadian rhythm realignment, protection against digital pollution, fatigue reduction, and neuro-beauty enhancements
- SK-INFLUX®: A concentrated lipid that restores the natural protective function of your skin by mimicking the structure of the lipid barrier. It contains a mix of ceramides, cholesterol, fatty acids, and phytosphingosine.
- TIMECODE™: This innovative ingredient harnesses the power of the bliss molecule, also known as PalGly (Palmitic Acid/Glycine). It tackles the root causes of aging, such as chronic silent inflammation, which is often referred to as Inflamm’aging. It also helps improve micro-circulation, addressing issues caused by poor oxygenation and lack of nutrients.