Specifically designed for pubic hair and skin, our signature blend of lightweight oils gently softens hair and clears pores for fewer ingrowns and healthier skin. Fur Oil is safe for your client's most sensitive areas, and works to keep hair and skin soft in between treatments.
HOW TO USE:
What: A multi-purpose hair and skin softening oil.
Where: Fur Oil is meant to be used everywhere hair meets skin, including pubic area, underarms, chest, legs, and face.
How: Apply a few drops of Fur Oil on any hair you want to soften and any skin you want to smooth and soothe. Fur Oil is residue-free and the relaxing scent dissipates within minutes. The oil is quick-drying, so it won’t stain your silk.
When: For best results, we recommend using Fur Oil as part of your every day ritual.
- Multi Fur-pose: Fur Oil can do it all—try it as a cuticle softener, split end sealer, tattoo aftercare, scalp conditioner, and a bath oil.
TRIAL RESULTS: In a study
100% agreed that Fur Oil minimizes ingrown hair.
100% agreed that their pubic area is hydrated & protected after using Fur Oil.
- 95% agreed that their pubic hair was silky, soft, & supple after using Fur Oil.
- Grape Seed Oil: A vitamin E, D, and C complex that hydrates the skin and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue.
- Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax derived from the jojoba plant that mimics the body’s natural moisturizing properties to soften hair and skin. Absorbs quickly.
- Clary Sage Oil: An antibacterial essential oil and astringent that soothes redness and post-shaving irritation.
- Tea Tree Oil: A powerful antimicrobial essential oil that eliminates excess sebum in the pores to prevent ingrowns and speed up the skin’s healing process.